A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Why Internet in Malaysia is So Slow?

This is because of our low broadband quality, according to a study by Oxford University. Malaysians always waste their time waiting for the clicked pages to appear before the screen. Imagine that if we wait for a page for 5 seconds, we will waste 1 minute of our precious time to click 60 pages. And if you are a hardcore Facebook user, for example, you will waste more valuable time, as you do not click less than that, for sure. I hope that the appropriate Ministry will rectify this situation, or we will be left behind in the upcoming global wave.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails