A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Sunday, November 28, 2010


Aquaria

How long does it take for a group of piranhas to finish off their meal? This and many other marine-based questions will be answered in the Aquaria situated beside the KLCC. There are many kind of fishes on display, among them the large Arapaima, the giant sharks, and the huge ray. You can also see the fishes being fed by the divers at the Aquatheatre. But, the piranhas are being fed separately, for they live in separate aquarium. Therefore, make sure that you enter during the feeding schedule for your utmost pleasure, so that you get your money's worth.

And remember also to bring your finest camera, because once inside, no flash is allowed. ENJOY!

For more information, click the official website here.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails