A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Monday, February 28, 2011

SPM Result is out today (28 February 2011)?

I got many texts from my students asking for the date of the SPM 2010 results. Well, for your information, we teachers are also in the dark on this subject matter. There are so many dates suggested - today, 15th March, 23rd March etc. Some of them also suggested that the result will be out AFTER the PLKN programmes are finished, so that the candidates involved with PLKN will continued their programmes without any disturbance.

Let the speculation continue, shall we?

2 comments:

sleepinl8 said...

I know the feeling (of the students, I mean). Say, is the SPM basically the Malaysian version of the American SAT test?

iiumchessmaster said...

I think so. They are 17 years old..

Related Posts with Thumbnails