A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Torres scored the 3rd goal

Wolves 0 - Liverpool 3

Last night's game excited me for the first time this EPL season. The pass and move promised by Kenny Dalglish has been delivered in the most promising way, and ended with a goal from the revitalised Torres.





Apart from that, the game also had a wonderful Meireles lob which can be a contender for the goal of the season, and a beautiful female lineswoman who did not make a mistake and got her decisions spot on. What a game.

Meireles lobbing the keeper

Sian Massey making her judgment heard

Pictures and video are taken from various sources.



81 kilograms


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails