A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011


...

Driving needs patience. PERIOD! There are so many types of drivers on the road, and believe me, not everybody is as patient as you are. Just now at the Sultan Yahya Petra bridge, on my way back home from school, after a lengthy meeting, I was stuck in a traffic jam. There were two lanes which will eventually merge to become one at the entrance of the bridge, and I was on the right lane. Seemingly the correct lane? Not according to those inconsiderate drivers! When you think that having to compete with the left lane was bad enough, imagine my thoughts when I saw those drivers overtook from the left side of the left lane (making a third lane in the process) and popped up at the entrance of the bridge. Now that was enough to make my blood boiling, but there was nothing I could do apart from sitting tight.

Ethical driving? That was in the past.



But not all things make me mad. This morning, when I weigh myself up, I was surprised to see that my weight now is...

81 kilograms



2 comments:

Tice said...

Too true. I can't stand driving in traffic. I Love driving, and its all I ever want to do, but dear God, give me strength to not express my anger directly at those idiots!

iiumchessmaster said...

Amen...

Related Posts with Thumbnails