A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Sunday, January 09, 2011


Friends, Where Are You Now?


Me (SMK Chabang Empat, Kelantan)
Rafi (SMK Bukit Jalor, Negeri Sembilan)
Izral Zuhairi (PTD)
Hirjusna (SMK Syed Sirajuddin, Perlis)
Yati (SMK Arau, Perlis)
Ainol Zuhaida (SMK Ibrahim, Kedah)
Yana (Kedah Matriculation College, Kedah)
Maizatul Akma (SMK Bandar Baru Sungai Buloh, Selangor)
Thana (SMK Dato' Penggawa Timur, Johor)
Marsita Marzura (SMK Klebang Besar, Melaka)
Karpagam
Komathi
Roziana
Azhani
Nuraini
Rin
Yang Khairun
Balamurali





82 kilograms



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails