A.K.U.G.U.R.U. actually means 'I am a Teacher' (Aku guru in Bahasa Malaysia). It contains all the items related to my profession as a secondary school English teacher which includes my English lessons, my interests, my passion for Liverpool FC, and also my family affairs. Hope you enjoy your reading!

(The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information taken from this blog.)

ASK ME ANYTHING!

Type your question here and I will find the answer for you.

Saturday, January 08, 2011


The First Week of 2011...

... went very well. Sunday was a day off due to our national football team winning the AFF Suzuki Cup by beating the Indonesians 4-2 on aggregate. It was some time ago since I enthusiastically cheered for our football team, but this win was a memorable one, especially when one of the national heroes lives near my house. On that day also, I sent my youngest brother to PLKN. He took the bus provided for him and his 'chosen' friends at Pengkalan Chepa.

School also started smoothly. I teach Form 5A, 5E, 5S and 4B which means I have front classes (5A and 4B), a class in the middle (5E) and the last class (5S). I haven't started the Form 4 lesson because they had orientation programme, but I have already started the Form 5 lessons. I broke the ice between me and the pupils using the charades game. They were given words which they had to either act out or draw, whichever was easier to them. Finally, Thursday was a historical day for me, at least, because on that day the school was flooded and water flowed into classes.





82 kilograms



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails